Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Some days I wonder...

Why I am even allowed to wake up and breathe the air. 


And live here:

And work here:

And relax here:

And play with friends. 


And share life with a whole lot of intensely beautiful people.

27. Talking about Jesus with a stranger-friend
28. Singy-worship times in my room
29. Coffee chats with new amazing friend
30. Roommate bonding conversations
31. Good news from texts
32. Impromptu praise and worship with roommates
33. Roommates with mermaid hair
34. Random acts of kindness
35. Friendships reconciled.
36. Conversations with mommy
37. Big brother getting married to awesome woman!
38. Schedules working out exactly perfectly

1 comment:

  1. the thankful spirit on your blog is contagious! I can't help but smile and be positive as I read it :)

    ReplyDelete