Thursday, April 16, 2015

16 Week Update - Baby #3

How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Okay, so here is the deal with this section for this pregnancy - I gained 10 lbs with HeavenGirl and never lost the weight, so I started pregnancy #3 roughly 10 lbs heavier than I was with BigBro pre pregnancy.  I am using my BigBro pre pregnancy weight as my starting weight and hoping to curb weight gain since I started out so much heavier...make sense?  So right now I am going to say my weight gain is 11lbs, even though I have actually only gained 1-2 lbs this pregnancy alone. I am trying (not really that hard) to maintain this weight until at least 20 weeks, to be on a healthier track.  By "trying" I am running some and not really watching what I eat at all.

Maternity clothes? I guess...I am really in-between and feel large in everything truthfully.  When baby belly is actually looking baby-bellyish, this will get better.

Stretch marks? Not yet. PTL!

Sleep: Pretty good!  I am usually up once to pee, and that's not bad at all!

Best moment this week: I just love hanging out with BigBro all day everyday.  He is a sweet sweet boy and I cherish our times together.  Even better are the times when WBH comes home.  I love him and miss him very much while he is working.  So the best moments have been him walking in the door every evening :).

Miss Anything? Prob fitting into clothes and feeling comfortable in my skin.

Movement: Not yet, hopefully just a few more weeks!  It will be extra reassuring when baby is big enough to feel consistently,

Food cravings: Today - sweets.  But it varies and nothing really crazy now that I'm out of nausea trimester.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really! Ptl feeling so much better (than weeks 5-13).

Have you started to show yet: Nope, just extra pudge that can kind of look like a baby bump in the right outfit.

Gender: Find out in 2 weeks!!

Labor Signs: Oh no, sir!

Belly Button in or out? Still so far in.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: I am quite happy! But I do get tired more easily and every once in a while have a silly mood swing.

Size of Baby: About the size of an avocado - roughly 4.5 inches and 3.5 oz.

Exercise this week (this is for my own accountability): Ran a mile, walked a mile with BigBro Sunday, Ran 2 miles with BigBro Monday, ran 2.75 with BigBro Tuesday, Ran 2 with BigBro Wednesday.  All about 10:30 min/mile.

Baby bump Selfie:

1 comment: