Wednesday, June 3, 2015

23 Weeks with Baby Brother!

How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +20 lbs (10 this pregnancy, +10 from Naomi/HeavenGirl)

Maternity clothes? Yep yep

Stretch marks? Not yet. PTL!

Sleep: Pretty good!  I am usually up once to pee, and that's not bad at all!

Miss Anything? Prob fitting into clothes and feeling comfortable in my skin.

Movement: Yes, this boy moves SO much and it is a blessing from the Lord for that reassurance.  He is very strong already and I feel him pretty consistently every day.

Food cravings: Nothing too crazy, but today I want all the terrible comfort foods.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really! Ptl feeling good!

Have you started to show yet: Yes, I feel like I look like I did when I was 30 weeks with Noah/BigBro!

Gender: Baby Brother!!

Labor Signs: Oh no, sir!

Belly Button in or out? Still so far in.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: I am quite happy! But I do get tired more easily and every once in a while have a silly mood swing.

Size of Baby: About 8 inches and 1.2 lbs!

Exercise this week (this is for my own accountability): I will have to check back on my Garmin for last Thurs - I think I ran 4 miles Thurs, swam 1200 yrds Fri, Ran 5 miles Sat, off Sunday, 1 hr Muscle Class at Y Monday, walked 1.25 Tuesday...hoping to run 4 miles today for National Running Day!

Sorry, no pic yet.  My computer is incredibly slow, so I dread trying to get on and update, which is why it has been so far in between, and dealing with pictures is just another blah on top of that.  Apologetic!

No comments:

Post a Comment