Thursday, October 24, 2013

30 Week Update!

How far along? 30 Weeks!  10ish left to go.

Total weight gain/loss: +20 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Same as last time...Still wearing my stretchy exercise pants, but even some of them cut into my tummy.  Shirts are getting too tight.

Stretch marks? Not yet. PTL.

Sleep: Actually only up to pee once a night now, but it takes me a very long time to fall asleep once I've gotten up.

Best moment this week: WBH and I watching my belly move all crazy as baby is getting bigger.

Miss Anything? I get a little jealous of people training for marathons and look forward to training for the Rock N Roll Raleigh Half with my hubby after baby boy is born!

Movement: Yes! He actually kicked/punched my right ribs hard enough earlier this week that it made me jump and let out a yelp.

Food cravings: Kinda craving more sweets (this could just be the weather though).

Anything making you queasy or sick: DEFINITELY more sensitive to how things smell.  If I over extend myself I get really overheated and dizzy (back achy too). Workin' on that.

Have you started to show yet: Yes, more now I think. I have had three customers comment about my pregnant belly without thinking twice, so that makes me feel like I look more pregnant and less just fat.

Gender: Baby boy!

Labor Signs: Nothing now.

Belly Button in or out? Still so far in.

Wedding rings on or off? On and I just got them cleaned, so they look extra pretty :).

Happy or Moody most of the time: I am happy most of the time, but ANYTHING can make me cry and I get frustrated way more easily. :-/

Size of Baby: About 16 inches and about 3 lbs! Can't believe it!

Looking forward to: Still all of those things from before, but even more wanting to meet this baby!

Here is my bathroom selfie/bump picture for this week:

29 wks 6 days (Sorry it's kinda hard to see)

No comments:

Post a Comment