Thursday, October 31, 2013

31 Week Update!

How far along? 31 weeks! 2 more months!

Total weight gain/loss: +17 lbs. Little bit less than before, I think just exercising a little bit more and being slightly more conscious of what I'm eating has contributed to this.  Don't worry, I am absolutely not trying to lose weight ;-).

Maternity clothes? Yes yes yes. They are so much more comfy and flattering!

Stretch marks? Not yet. PTL!

Sleep: Some good nights and some less good...I am DEF taking more naps now!

Best moment this week: LOTS of "best" moments.  Baby's heart beat was good at doctor's appt, hangin' out with WBH, feeling good enough to run a few days this week, started our birthing class on Monday!

Miss Anything? Not a whole lot really...maybe fitting into some of my clothes.

Movement: Yes! I love feeling him move more and more and become stronger.  My favorite is when he kinda squirms around (vs. prodding).

Food cravings: Sandwiches!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Actually no...feeling good!

Have you started to show yet: Yes! I think I must have "popped out" this week because starting last Saturday EVERY customer I had asked when I was due, and yesterday I went for a walk and passed a lady at a bus stop that said "That looks like it could be a boy!  You workin' it, ain't you?!"  Hahaha, it is great!

Gender: Little mister!

Labor Signs: Nothing now.

Belly Button in or out? Still so far in.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: I am happy most of the time, but ANYTHING can make me cry and I get frustrated way more easily...this is actually getting a little better though too :).

Size of Baby: A little over 16 inches and around 3.3 lbs!

Looking forward to: Right now I am REALLY looking forward to going to VT for Thanksgiving and seeing my mom and brothers and sister-in-law.  Also I was going to say Christmas music, but I have been feeling SO Christmassy recently that I broke it out earlier this week :).

Here is my bathroom selfie/bump picture for this week:
31 Weeks! Headin' out for some exercise on a beautiful day!

Just for contrast - this was 21 wks

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelly! I'm Heather and I was hoping you would answer a question regarding your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete